MAJ-NGSA (Next Generation Sequencing Analysis)
High-throughput sequencing technologies are continuously being developed and upgraded to provide cost-effective, Time saving and parallelization, thus producing millions of reads simultaneously. Therefore, biomedical research projects are heavily relying on NGS for a variety of genome-wide scale studies including DNA-seq, RNA-seq, exome-seq, ChIP-Seq, DNA-Methylation, and many more in order to study genomic and transcriptomic profiles, DNA-protein interactions and epigenomic characterization. Through MAJ-NGSA, we help Biotech companies, academic institutions and private research labs in the computational analysis of High-throughput NGS data. Our NGS analysis service starts from connecting the researcher to the best NGS providers to customized downstream analyses, biological interpretation and visualization.
- Alignment against reference genome to against regions of interest.
- Sample Quality control
- Variant calling.
- Variant annotation.
- Identification of structural variants.
- Copy Number Variant (CNV) analysis.
- Genome Annotation.
- Metagenomic and Microbiome analysis.
- Identification of genes and protein-coding regions.
- Quality control with FASTQC
- Transcriptome and Genome Aignment.
- Normalization and Transformation
- Differential Expression at gene level and across isoforms.
- Alternative Splicing Analysis.
- Pathway Analysis.
- Transcript Quantification
- Alignment using Bismark, a methylation-specific aligner.
- DNA methylation measurements with the 450K array.
- Quantification of CpG island methylation.
- Differentially methylated Regions (DMRs) Analysis.
- Functional Annotation of DMRs.
- Whole Genome analysis
- Peak and Motif detection.
- Quality control.
- Annotation of DNA-protein interactions.